Mascore Inc. supplies and installs helical piles, screws, piers and anchors in Brantford, Hamilton, Burlington, Kitchener/Waterloo, the GTA and most of Southern Ontario. Helical piles are a steel screw-in pile used to build deep foundation systems and ground anchoring systems.
Mascore is currently seeking a G Licensed Driver to drive truck and trailer, operate equipment and install helical piles. If you love driving, operating machines, installing helical, or are interested in gaining experience and furthering your career in this aspect of construction, we encourage you to apply to our company where we have lots of opportunity for growth!
- Installation of Helical Piles
- Drive truck and trailer
- Load/unload materials
- Operate other types of heavy equipment
- Inspect truck regularly to ensure working order before going onto the road
- Use binders, covers, ropes and blocks to secure cargo before transport begins
- Ability to plan routes efficiently and operate a GPS
- Maintain awareness of all applicable traffic laws and comply at all times
- Valid G class driver’s license with clean driving record required
- High school diploma required
- Mechanically inclined preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Experience installing helical piles
- Experience operating equipment an asset