You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
Why work with Crothall? Imagine working in a place where people approach each day with passion and purpose. As a leader in healthcare services, we believe that you can make a big difference just by finding little ways to show people you care. Become part of our team and know your contributions are vital to bettering lives. Join us.
Now, if you were to come on board as a Call Centre Operator, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding Patient Transport and Environmental Services
- Utilize computer/on-line guidelines in responding to customer inquiries
- Communicate with customer to help them understand proper use of the facility they are in
- Resolve customer issues related to Environmental Services and Patient Transport
- Complete, process, and maintain applicable paperwork and records
- Research and resolve customer disputes and problems within established limits
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Strive to resolve customer issues on the first call without having to transfer callers
- Follow escalation procedures as needed
Think you have what it takes to be our Call Centre Operator? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you will be successful:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Call Centre
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact, motivate, and communicate with a wide range of staff and hospital personnel in a professional manner
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Strong, genuine customer-focused service and quality attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with exceptional Excel skills
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact PeopleHub@compass-canada.com for further information.